A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sullivan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sullivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bernard Sullivan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Psychiatrists.