A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sullivan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sullivan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Sullivan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bernard Sullivan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sullivan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Psychiatrists.