A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sutherland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sutherland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sutherland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bruce Sutherland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sutherland has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Sutherland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.