Learn more about Dr. Timothy Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Swartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Swartz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Swartz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Rheumatologists.