Learn more about Dr. Timothy Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swartz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Swartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Swartz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Swartz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Rheumatologists.