A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Swift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Swift is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Swift, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swift graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Swift has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Swift MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Swift practice?
- Dr. Timothy Swift has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Swift practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.