A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T K Chen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Cardiologists.