A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T K Chen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Cardiologists.