A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Davis, Minimally Invasive Spine and Sports is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Davis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Medicine (six-year program), Kansas City, Missouri. Graduated, degree: BA/MD. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint Johns Health Center, Santa Monica, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Taylor Davis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Davis practice?
- Dr. Timothy Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Davis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Physiatrists and Santa Monica Pain Management Doctors.