Learn more about Dr. Timothy Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Davis, Minimally Invasive Spine and Sports is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Davis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Epidural Injections
- Fibrin Sealant
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neuropathic Pain
- Pain Management
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Medicine (six-year program), Kansas City, Missouri. Graduated, degree: BA/MD. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint Johns Health Center, Santa Monica, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Taylor Davis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Davis practice?
- Dr. Timothy Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Davis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Physiatrists and Santa Monica Pain Management Doctors.