Dr. Timothy Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 7 reviews

no change

October 20th, 2016
Not a good experience
I went to him after having seen another pain management doctor; nothing he tried worked and i was very under-medicated. I'm suffering from a chronic pain problem due to a slip-and-fall last year. Before going to see him in April of this year, I wanted to make sure he prescribed medications and was told that he did. I brought films of all of my MRIs as well as the reports of all of the procedures I had done and my orthopedist's office sent him my diagnoses and what he had done. I also waited a long time in an empty waiting room. His examination was thorough and he left to look at my films but never came back to discuss a course of treatment with me. Instead, one of his staff members came out and said that he wanted to do another cervical epidural. This was not acceptable because the first doctor had done one a month before and it hadn't worked. I was in a great deal of pain and was also told that he didn't prescribe medications. Needless to say, this made me crazy because I had been told he did. It didn't make sense and I do not recommend that anyone go to him.

May 7th, 2016
HAVE HEARD SO MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT DR. DAVIS, WAS SO EAGER TO MEET HIM. AFTER A LONG WAIT WE SPENT A VERY FEW MINUTES TOGETHER AND HE SAID WHERE DO YOU WANT TO START; AND RECOMMENDED PT. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED AND TRULY HAD HOPED HE WOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE PERSON FOR ME. I MAY TRY AGAIN WITH BETTER RESULTS, HOPEFULLY.

February 10th, 2016
Dangerous guy
I would stay away from this doctor. He is very rough with his injections and only wants to inject you more. He appears nice, but does a poor job at discussing all your options other than his injections.

November 22nd, 2015
Late and Hurried and Inefficient
While waiting in the waiting room, I asked a staff member how long he'd be. The waiting room was nearly empty, it was 11 am. She came back 15 minutes later and had forgotten that I had asked her! WHilke waiting in the exam room, I asked 2 different groups of staff members who were huddled together, talking to each other, when I could expect the doctor. They looked frightened and said they did not know and could not find out. The doc showed up looking lovely in a 3 piece suit and after a quick questioning, an exam, and a tentative diagnosis - maybe 7 minutes - declared we could not proceed until 3 MRIs were done. He did not want to see any of the MRIs I brought with me. I did not have a chance to ask whether what any of the likely treatments could be. For example, I have ruled out surgery, therefore if surgery were the likely recommendation in all cases there'd be no point in getting what would have been $1200 of additional MRIs. We'll never know, because he didn't find time for such deliberations. The staff setup MRIs with the service Dr Davis has an arrangement with, in his building, despite the fact that I told them not to and gave them the contact info for my MRI service.

June 22nd, 2015
Doesn't care about patient's well-being
No follow-up to medical procedures. Never returned calls after procedures when the pain was worse. Only appears to care about assembly-line injections to maximize profits, not patient's health. Terrible office. Indifferent staff.

September 2nd, 2009
In great hands..
I felt safe, comfortable and at peace. I wish all doctors and staff were that great!

April 18th, 2009
Superman takes care of you.