A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Fox, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fox has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Trudeau Fox MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Fox practice?
- Dr. Timothy Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Fox practices Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.