Overall Review

2.7

October 20th, 2015
Lazy in medical Care
I started seeing him about a year ago. At my first visit I was upfront about my serious medical conditions and that I needed and wanted exceptional care and that I was not a simple easy healthy patient. He seemed to want to take on my health issues and acted as if he had the time and patience. After that he seemed more interested in getting as many short visits and co-pays from me than actually helping me diagnose and get proper treatment. He denied me things I requested and ultimately ended up needing and getting later. He essentially slowed down my progress in my healthcare and diagnoses but kept collecting my co-pays. My symptoms were ignored and my diagnoses, although correct, he denied was the proper conclusion to my symptoms. His first guess is your depressed and if your a female he will convince you that your menopausal. More often then not a patient knows their own body. Listen to your gut literally and not to him as he still gets his payment. Getting appointments last minute is difficult, he is always gone on vacation. He books about a month and a half out. He only wants 15 min appointments so if you have an issue he will rush you thru and you will leave with your questions unanswered. If you go to a hospital or urgent care he will not follow up afterwards and getting in quickly after is impossible. Dr. Jones does not return phone calls and neither does his staff.

May 28th, 2013
Excellent care
I have been a patient of Dr. Jones' for about 18 years. He is very caring, knowledgeable, and friendly. Our whole family has had him for a doctor for years and we have referred others to him who are also very satisfied with his care. On really busy days he is rushed, but that doesn't take away from his care. Staff does take quite a while to return calls, if they do at all. And years ago when they called a prescription in to the pharmacy, they called to let you know they had done so. Now they don't do that and it is very frustrating. Too many signals get crossed.

May 31st, 2011
staff is usually pleasant.i will say they have a tendency to not return calls.dr jones is a pleasent Dr, but always seems like he is in a rush.he is very short and seems to pass the buck!everytime i have a problem he sends me to another Dr..he seems very worried about his license.???