A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Lake Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ted Lane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Lane practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.