A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Lake Shore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans