Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Lane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at Lake Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ted Lane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Lane practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.