A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McLaughlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas McLaughlin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Timothy McLaughlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Brewer, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Oncologists.