A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pieh
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pieh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pieh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieh graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Pieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Maine General - Augusta
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T Pieh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Pieh practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pieh practices Family Medicine near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Family Physicians.