A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pieh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieh graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Pieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Maine General - Augusta
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy T Pieh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Pieh practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pieh practices Family Medicine near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Primary Care Doctors.