Learn more about Dr. Timothy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Robinson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Robinson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Robinson practices Family Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Primary Care Doctors.