- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Robinson is Good. Dr. Robinson has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Robinson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Robinson practice?
Dr. Timothy Robinson practices Family Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Bayside Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Robinson, Dr. Timmy Robinson