Learn more about Dr. Timothy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Robinson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Robinson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Robinson practices Family Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Bayside Primary Care Doctors.