A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Todd Ross MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Ross practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ross practices Geriatric Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Geriatric Doctors.