Learn more about Dr. Timothy Taft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Taft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taft
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Taft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taft graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taft has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ned Taft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Taft practice?
- Dr. Timothy Taft has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Taft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.