A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Talbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Talbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbert graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Talbert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Mchaney Talbert MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Talbert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Talbert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Talbert practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ringgold, GA.
See Chattanooga Cardiologists.