A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Talbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Talbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbert graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talbert has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Talbert practice?
Dr. Timothy Talbert practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ringgold, GA and Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Cardiologists.