Dr. Timothy Talbert MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017
Quick fix of Long Term problem
Extremely Knowledgeable. Knows what he is doing. Was able to diagnose and fix my mother within a week. She had this problem for years, and now it is gone. Amazing!

November 23rd, 2015
His practical skills are outstanding, he inspires confidence in his capabilities. According to the personnel in the cardiac cath lab he's one of the best they've ever seen. His bedside manner is business like, but I'd trade skill for friendly banter anyday when you're dealing with your heart.

September 14th, 2015
Dr. Talbert, One of my Heros
Dr. Talbert has been my doctor since 2005 and has worked very hard to save my life and give me a better quality of life. He has never given up on me. I would always recommend him to anyone.

February 5th, 2014
Pleased With Dr. Timothy M. Talbert
I appreciate the professionalism and expertise displayed by Dr, Timothy Talbert. I have found him to be very thorough and attentive. Dr. Talbert explains medical conditions sufficiently and provides adequate answers to my concerns and questions. He presents himself with confidence, and has proven to be accurate in accessing and diagnosing my medical needs. I highly recommend him to others who are looking for a qualified cardiac electrophysiologist.

June 9th, 2013
God like attitude describes him best... Used scare tactics to get me to agree to a procedure I didn't want

July 5th, 2010
You can count on being at his office at least 3 hrs when you go to see him and that is in the waiting room, when you finally get back to see him you could still have another hour or two just for him to spend 5 minutes with you. He is brilliant in his knowledge but his bedside manner and promptness lack greatly. He kinda has that GOD attitude. If you don't really care about communicating with your dr. then he might be for you but if you do want to know what is going he is probably not the one. Some of his office staff are nice and some lack any personality.

June 23rd, 2008
The Best- saved my life!
I almost died from a heart condition 3 different times. No one knew what to do, and i was told i would not survive more than a couple of years. Finally, I saw Dr. Talbert. He knew exactly what i had, and how to fix it. I had a quick procedure and spent 1 night in the hospital. My rhythm problem is completely gone, and I feel 10 years younger! It was just another day at work for him, but it saved my life!!

July 8th, 2017