A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tanke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tanke, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tanke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tanke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Tanke practice?
Dr. Timothy Tanke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marinette, WI and Algoma, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.