A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tanke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tanke is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tanke, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tanke has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Iron County Community Hospital
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Tanke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Tanke practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tanke has 18 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Tanke practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marinette, WI and Algoma, WI.
See Green Bay Cardiologists.