A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tanke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tanke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanke
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Tanke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tanke, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tanke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Tanke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Tanke practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tanke has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Tanke practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Marinette, WI.
See Marinette Cardiologists.