A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Thar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Thar, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thar graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Delray Outpatiend Surg & Laser Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lee Thar MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Thar practice?
- Dr. Timothy Thar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Thar practices Therapeutic Radiology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Edwards, CO.
See Boynton Beach Radiologists.