Learn more about Dr. Timothy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Thomas is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Thomas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Thomas has 43 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Thomas practice?
Dr. Timothy Thomas practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Houston, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.