A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Thomas is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Thomas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Thomas has 43 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Thomas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Timothy Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Thomas practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.