A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Thomason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Thomason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Thomason, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomason graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Sean Thomason MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Thomason practice?
- Dr. Timothy Thomason has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Thomason practices Otolaryngology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Otolaryngologists.