Otolaryngologists
2021 N Macarthur Blvd
Suite 225
Irving, TX 75061
972-253-4250
Locations and availability (3)

|  Healthy people are bad for business!!  |  show details
by Erickrdz on May 28th, 2013

First visit was to treat and follow up on a Upper respiratory infection, once in the patient room the doctor was quick to attend to me but felt as if in rush, doctor checked ears, throat and sinuses and told me everything looked good, before he made a run for the door I managed to tell him about my problems while sleeping and he just told me that he was going to set up a sleeping study, a $6000.00 procedure to which he made a rush decision on, a month later I followed up after the sleeping study and he said everything came out fine, as he was ready to leave the room without further help I asked him what should I do about my problem, then he made me feed as if I was forcing him to check into my sinuses again, he then checked my sinuses more deeply with his tools and told me he had found the issue, I had a blockage, he was quick to try and set up a date for a in clinic procedure and told him to give me time since I was making payments on the sleeping study. He said that he could delay for a few months but he felt that I should take care of the problem promptly, he then told me he was going to have his staff test my hearing and when I asked him why he responded that is something he wanted to get done to make sure I didn't have any issues there. They charged my insurance over $1000 for it. So after $10,000 in charges, he was not ready to hear me out and my medical issues still persists! The only follow up I received from his office was a letter saying that I forgot to make an appointment for the in clinic procedure!

|  Awesome  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2013

Everything went exactly like he said it would and he continually checked on how I was feeling during the procedure. He was still about business and still remembered to take care of me too. I can tell he loves what he does. I'd never had surgery before and I totally trust him.

|  Enjoying life - headache free!  |  show details
by Rebecca Siwwi on Mar 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Thomason's since 2010. He performed sinus surgery on me and perscribed allergy drops (instead of shots) and I have been breathing well and without headaches ever since. I had suffered for YEARS with frequent sever headachs and had see other ENT doctors but none of them helped me. The first time it rained and I didn't have a headache I was giddy with joy. I am so greatfull to Dr. Thomason for the wonderful quality of life I am enjoying.

|  Awesome Dr. - Especially for the hard stuff  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr Thomason performed an uncommon procedure on me... frontal sinus obliteration but you couldn't use an endoscope on my situation. When he identified the issue he presented what he believed the course of action to be, didn't badger me as I made the decision. He patiently answered questions until I was ready to proceed. I should note that I did get a second opinion which said, "Yes I think you should do something about this but I'm (the 2nd opinion doc) not the person to do this". Note that the 2nd opinion doc was rated #5 in the DFW area and he wasn't even willing to get involved.Most of the literature and feedback I'd heard was that I should be out for 2 weeks (or more). Dr Thomason said I'd be out for a week and he was right. A doctor who can minimize the damage to something that radical is awesome. He did a great job of pain management, and took extra time in surgery to ensure that it was done right.He is a soft-spoken doctor who respects the patient and doesn't focus on himself.I can't say enough good things about his skill, attention to detail, and willingness to let the patient make the final decisions.I'd recommend him to anyone, but especially for the hard things that other doctors are wishy-washy on.