A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Thurber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Thurber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurber graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thurber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Thurber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Thurber practice?
- Dr. Timothy Thurber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Thurber practices Pediatrics near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Pediatricians.