A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tobolic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tobolic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tobolic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobolic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tobolic has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Tobolic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Tobolic practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tobolic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Tobolic practices Family Medicine near Byron Center, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Byron Center Family Physicians.