A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tolan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Tolan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Matthew Tolan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Tolan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Tolan practices Otolaryngology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Otolaryngologists.