Dr. Timothy Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Tran?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Tran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2013

No professionalism at all

The doctor was quick at leting me know what I needed but his schedulers were terrible. Let a few messages they did not responded to any. Long wait times on the phone and even the supervisors were not able to answer questions about appointments. I decided to look for another doctor who has more professional staff. I wish there was zero or negative starts.

April 28th, 2011

Go back to med school!

Unfortunately, this Dr. needs to learn how to listen to patients, and more importantly, TALK to patients. Good luck getting ANY information out of him. He just sits there and stares at his computer screen, with an occassional glance in your direction, then basically says, "We'll see how it goes". I guess he is the Donald Trump of the medical profession. 6 months later, and I still have NO clue what is wrong, nor do I think he will ever find out. I am making a second opinion with a different Dr. and can say one thing for sure, I will NEVER be back to him again. He is young, and in my opinion, still has a lot of educating to go.

March 17th, 2017