Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Trapp
Dr. Timothy Trapp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Rio Rancho, NM. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Trapp is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital and Kaseman Presby Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Trapp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Timothy Trapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. William Shannon
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi41
Dr. Timothy Mcmurray
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi27
Dr. Martha Campos
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 8.62 mi15