Learn more about Dr. Timothy Treible:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Treible, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treible
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treible Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Treible, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Treible graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Treible has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Treible MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Treible practice?
- Dr. Timothy Treible has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Treible practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.