Learn more about Dr. Timothy Treible:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Treible, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Treible, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Treible graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Treible has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Treible accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Treible practice?
Dr. Timothy Treible practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.