A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Treible:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Treible, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treible
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treible Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Treible, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Treible graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Treible has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Treible MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Treible practice?
- Dr. Timothy Treible has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Treible practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.