A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Troyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Troyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Troyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Troyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Troyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Troyer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Troyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Troyer practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.