Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Truschel
Dr. Timothy Truschel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OR, with another office in Olympia, WA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Truschel is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Truschel has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Timothy Truschel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.
Dr. Jay Wung
Salem, OR 0.04 mi16
Dr. Cynthia Nocek
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Salem, OR 0.04 mi34
Dr. Martha Aaron
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Salem, OR 0.21 mi29