A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tsoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tsoi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsoi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tsoi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Gee-Liang Tsoi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Tsoi practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tsoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Tsoi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Cardiologists.