A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tsoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tsoi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsoi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tsoi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsoi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tsoi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Rose Hospital
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy G Tsoi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Tsoi practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tsoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Tsoi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Cardiologists.