Cardiologist (heart)

2287 Mowry Ave
Ste G
Fremont, CA 94538
510-792-3595
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  An Excellent Cardiologist  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

I am a retired R.N CDE and fussy about my MD's. Dr Tsoi is an excellent Cardiologist, takes time to discuss my care and listens to my concerns. His office is well managed. I also used to work with him when I worked in the Hospital setting, So I know his work ethics and his Professionalism.

|  show details
by jandre22 on Oct 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had a TEE (trans-oesophageal echo) exam and this "Md" shoves the endoscope down my throat before warning me. While looking at my heart through an endoscope, he pulls and pushes far too fast and forcefully. While he is observing my heart, he jokes with t

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Worst physician yet  |  show details
by jandre22 at Citysearch on Oct 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had a TEE trans-oesophageal echo exam and this \"\"Md\"\" shoves the endoscope down my throat before warning me. While looking at my heart through an endoscope, he pulls and pushes far too fast and forcefully. While he is observing my heart, he jokes with the nurse about the color of the endoscope. At the end he says \"\"OK we`re finished.\"\" He then immediately yanks the endoscope all the way down my esophagus out of my throat. Because I was mildly sedated he asks me did I remember anything Aware and remembering the whole incident I said yeah I remembered everything. He replies you think you dojack. I said I remembered you shoving the endoscope down my throat and yanking it out. He just smiled three nurses and my mother present afterwards and walked out mumbling we`ll talk about it next week.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com