A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tsui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tsui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tsui, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsui graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy G Tsui MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Tsui practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tsui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Tsui practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.