Dr. Timothy Tsui MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Tsui is the bee's knees!
I've been going to Dr. Tsui for 10 years now and I absolutely love him. He's the reason why I travel through an hour of traffic to get to him every time I have an appointment. He delivered 2 out of my 3 children and he's one of the best doctors I've experience. He's always been caring, full of information and most of all, kind to me. I can't say enough about him. Highly recommend him to the moon and back.

December 27th, 2013
Awesome OB!!
Dr. Tsui is absolutely awesome. He's very nice, professional and efficient. He apologizes for "the wait" even though I've never waited more than 3-4 minutes for him to come into the room, after the nurse has taken my blood pressure. On the first visit, he met with me and my husband and made sure to introduce himself, ask about my history and answer any questions. He makes sure to provide proactive information and answers questions. He even follows up and calls personally with test results! That's unheard of these days. The office is very clean and the staff is always very nice. It's easy to make appointments and you can even see them online and send a message to the doctor. I can't say enough great things about this Dr. and his staff. Dr. Tsui is awesome and he works with a great team of people!!

April 6th, 2013
Was rude and seemed in a hurry. Didn't want to take the time to answer questions. Would not recommend.

April 11th, 2011
Dr. Tsui is a robot. He has little to no bedside manner whatsoever. Perhaps more suited to work in a lab than with people. I think he cares about making money and treats it like an assembley line. He is not a bad doctor he is just not the Dr. for me. I need to be more than a number. I need compassion, personalized care, time, and follow up from a Dr.

March 5th, 2011
Dr. Tsui is the warmest and friendliest OBGyn I have ever had! I had seen many other doctors before who told me that my problem was "all in my head". Dr. Tsui made me feel really comfortable and took the time to listen to me and I can now say that I am finally cured! I trust him and will definitely be back when I am ready to have a baby!

December 30th, 2010
LOVE HIM!
I love Dr. Tsui! He delivered both my babies. He's pretty easy to get an appt with when pregnant, but you have to book well in advance for other OB/GYN check-ups or appointments. If you have to see someone else, all of the other doctors in the group and the nurse practitioner are all great, too. When he delivered my son, he wasn't the on call doctor, but he came to deliver him anyway. He is very friendly and just a great guy.

December 23rd, 2010
Rushed, insensitive, indifferent, zero personality.

October 5th, 2009
Delivering my child
Dr. Tsui Delivered my daughter in 2008 and he was amazing. I had many requests and insisted on a natural child birth and he went along with everything and my delivery was safe, natural and healthy. His bedside manner and follow up with me was excellent and he had a great sense of humor.Thanks Dr. Tsui