A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tymon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tymon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tymon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tymon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tymon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Tymon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Tymon practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tymon has 11 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Tymon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Joy, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Mount Joy Orthopedic Surgeons.