A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Tymon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Tymon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tymon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tymon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Tymon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tymon graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tymon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Tymon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Tymon practice?
- Dr. Timothy Tymon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Tymon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Joy, PA.
See Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.