A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ueng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ueng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ueng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueng graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ueng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ueng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ueng practice?
Dr. Timothy Ueng practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.