A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ueng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ueng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ueng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueng graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ueng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ueng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ueng practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ueng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ueng practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Albany, OR.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.