Dr. Timothy Uschold MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Medford, OR

November 10th, 2015
I have seen Dr Uschold for a second opinion. He is a courtous, kind, thorough physician. He determined by tests, x-rays, and MRI what my condition and the best course of action. He spent adequate time w me going over my symptoms and concerns. Gave me as much time as I needed to make sure I understood what is going on. I'm thanking my lucky stars I went for a second opinion. I'm very happy with my decision to see him.

October 4th, 2015
I was not originally a patient of Dr. Uschold but of one of his partners. I had to be flown to Medford and Dr. Uschold was on call that night and saw me when I arrived in the ICU. He was very nice and asked many great questions and tried to put my mind at ease all at the same time. He was also the doctor that discharged me 4 days after admission as my regular doctor was out of town. Great bedside manner.

February 21st, 2015
We found Dr. Uschold to be approachable and willing to answer or comment on all of the concerns we could think of. He provided much information on my condition. When the time comes I will close him as my surgeon.