A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital of New Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy V Johnson DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy V. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Mattapoisett, MA.
See East Weymouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.