A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Johnson is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johnson, MD, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke`s Hospital
- Saint Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy V. Johnson practice?
Dr. Timothy Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Bedford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Mattapoisett, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See New Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Johnson, Dr. Timmy Johnson