Dr. Timothy Valk Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Valk?

Horrible... Might as well throw your money out the Window

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Always wants you to upgrade pump never really listens to what you have to say. Always seems like he's in a hurry. Quickly reads your labs and says I'd like to see you again for 3-4 months to hear the same thing over again. His RN should be getting his pay because she is phenomenal! Always asks how you're doing what she can do to help and fills out prescriptions in a timely manner. His Office staff is SO RUDE! I came in 15 minutes early for one of my appointments and stood their and argued with the receptionist about how I had to pay a bill (That I had no received yet) before Dr. Valk would see me. She also threatened me with a late fee ($50) for my appointment because I was arguing with her at the time my appointment had started. The only good thing about this office is that you are in and out in less then 30 minutes, but never have real closure about your appointment or how you're suppose to be doing better for next time. Save yourself the stress and do not go to these people!!

Rude ! Inconsiderate!

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I'm not one to leave reviews on anything. Less about dr. because lets face it. Dr. make just a bit much that they think their gods and now and days they dont give two craps about anything or anytone but their own selfs....... This Dr. is Absolutely no personalized interaction. will provide assumptions, no eye contact, always in a rush - my first visit literally lasted less than 10 minutes IF THAT! 2nd visit, unprofessionally rude, very inconsiderate, got yelled at told to keep my mouth shut and stop eating, that it is easy to loose weight! to just stop putting food in my mouth! Very simple for an inconsiderate nasty prideful individual who makes 100k+ year to yell keep your mouth shut & stop eating! w/out knowing ones personal daily issues! Stay away from him unless you want to get verbally abused. Yea a dr. can be cut and dry and blunt. But one doesn't have to be nasty and inconsiderate and rude about it! - Save your money. Go somewhere else, because it appears I'm not the only one whom he treats this way. The reviews proves them all.

thyroid help.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

He saw me for all of ten minutes and told me I was "too healthy" to be there. Not great for thyroid issues, which are already hard to get help with. Save your time and find an endocrinologist that will take your symptoms seriously or at least help you rule out other causes. Did not take the time to go in depth with me even though I was paying out of pocket.

Extremely satisfied

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Clean, organized, professional office. Friendly, competent staff. Dr. Valk cuts to the chase and deals with the facts. He carefully listened to my concerns and took the time to explore each one with me. I highly recommend this practice.

HR Professional

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Valk is a very knowledgeable and caring physician.

Great Doc

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Very blunt, cut and dry. He lays it out point blank. Like that allot. But very good when I told him where i was coming from too. Great ''Diabetes diet for dummies" guide. Shared it with people i know. Like the office staff. Referred couple people there since i work in another type of doctors office myself.

Perfection

Posted on July 12th, 2012

If all doctors were as caring and professional as Dr Valk, there would be no reason for rating systems. Thank you for your care giving.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I had medical records sent to the Doctor in advance. It was clear he had not reviewed this information nor had his staff. If I am being asked to send information in advance of an appointment my expecation is this information is reviewed prior to my appointment so we can have a meaningful conversation

Posted on January 19th, 2009

Each time I have had an appointment, Dr. Valk has ordered a battery of blood work;3 different occasions. My thyroid was surgically removed 10 years ago & it is life threatening if not property treated.I have NEVER been called as to any tests.My last blood work at Vera Endocrine Asso. (Dr.Valk's office) revealed my TSHlevel was much too high & meds needed to be immediately adjusted lower. I went to Dr.Valk's office, picked up my lab report & took it to another internist to confirm my suspicion. My OBGYN faxed a lab report to Vera Endo Asso's office 8 working days ago to say my para-thyroid was low & should be checked. I have not been called regarding this & I am sure I will not be. This laxiness by this doctor & this office could result in patient death.

Worst bedside manners ever!

Posted on November 10th, 2008