A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Van De Leur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Van De Leur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Van De Leur graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van De Leur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Van De Leur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Van De Leur practice?
- Dr. Timothy Van De Leur has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Van De Leur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.