A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy van de Leur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy van de Leur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. van de Leur
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. van de Leur graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. van de Leur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John van de Leur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. van de Leur practice?
- Dr. Timothy van de Leur has 8 office locations.
Dr. Timothy van de Leur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Angola, IN and Topeka, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.