Learn more about Dr. Timothy van de Leur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy van de Leur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. van de Leur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. van de Leur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. van de Leur graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. van de Leur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John van de Leur MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. van de Leur practice?
- Dr. Timothy van de Leur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy van de Leur practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, OH.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.