A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy VanFrank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy VanFrank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy VanFrank, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. VanFrank graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. VanFrank has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Dean VanFrank MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. VanFrank practice?
- Dr. Timothy VanFrank has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy VanFrank practices Gastroenterology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Gastroenterologists.