Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vellinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Vellinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vellinga
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Vellinga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Vellinga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellinga graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vellinga has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Vellinga MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Vellinga practice?
- Dr. Timothy Vellinga has 13 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Vellinga practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Wales, WI.
See New Berlin Cardiologists.