A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vellinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Vellinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vellinga
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Vellinga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Vellinga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellinga graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vellinga has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Vellinga MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Vellinga practice?
- Dr. Timothy Vellinga has 13 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Vellinga practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Wales, WI.
See New Berlin Cardiologists.