A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vellinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Vellinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vellinga
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vellinga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Vellinga, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellinga graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vellinga has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Vellinga MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Vellinga practice?
- Dr. Timothy Vellinga has 13 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Vellinga practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Wales, WI.
See New Berlin Cardiologists.