Dr. Timothy Vigna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Vigna?

March 21st, 2016

Amazing doctor. Really love the fact that my kids have had one ped from birth. Makes the stress level decrease when they get excellent care.

November 10th, 2015

Dr. Vigna is wonderful! I highly recommend him to any family looking for a knowledgeable pediatrician.

December 28th, 2013

Happy Parent

I have known Dr. Vigna for over 13 years when he treated my daughter while covering for another Doctor. She was not the easiest patient ever with Doctors but loved Dr. Vigna. We switched doctors and he took care of my daughter and my son. I have recently had to move away and the one thing I miss is the care Dr. Vigna gave to my children. He is both caring, considerate and knowlegeable for both the patient and the parents. I highly recommend him and you will be very lucky to have him as your child's doctor....

March 28th, 2013

Warning!! If your child is sick after hours make sure you ALWAYS page the doctor as if it is an emergency. DO NOT attempt to bring your child to an after hours facility such as Pediatric Express (Which I highly recommend) If you do you will receive a letter as my wife and I did, discontinuing medical services to our children. If this is acceptable this is the doctor for you!

October 7th, 2011

Our whole family LOVES him and his staff!!!!!

I saw some cruel remarks written in reviews by other people and all I can say is that those reviewers have some deep rooted issues. Anyone who knows Dr. Vigna knows he will joke about his own weight. So what if he is overweight? We consult with him for his medical expertise and knowledge - not for his physique. He is an excellent doctor and I seriously doubt you will find another pediatrician or any other doctor who is as caring as he is. He has often called me on Saturdays regarding issues with my kids. One night I showed up after hours at his office with my child who was experiencing a medical emergency and he was leaving to go home to his own family but he took my child into his office and treated her. I dont know any of other doctor who would go to the same great lengths as Dr. Vigna. Too bad there arent more doctors out there like him. To the person who made the remarks about him being a fat doctor, remember - NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

June 28th, 2011

Is only good when you agree with him 100%. Don't ever expect him to agree to a specialist ever. Totally thinks he is the best Dr in the world.

March 9th, 2011

unethical

January 10th, 2011

He is the best ever

he is the best Pediatric doctor.

December 12th, 2010

Pediatrician of your Dreams

Dr. Vigna is the pediatrician every 1st time mother dreams of. He is intelligent, and caring. He always returns your calls, and the office staff is just as caring and professional. My son loves him!

April 19th, 2010

i know he's trying, but

the only thing that i liked is short wait during the visit. the rest...? he's going for simplest solutions: antibiotics, steroids, allergy medicine... doesn't really try to get to the bottom of the problem. That's not what i've expected from DO. Plus it's ironic when totally fat person is trying to preach about eating.

February 9th, 2009

AMAZING!

HE is the pediatrician every mother dreams of!

June 2nd, 2008

Your kids will love him, despite the needles!!!!

My child was one of Dr. Vigna's first patients. Now, both of my kids are his patients. He is an excellent doctor, and on more than one occassion, has called me back immediately regarding my concerns. He returns voice mails daily, twice a day, and will answer all of your questions. As a parent, I am very pleased. As children, my kids love him. My daughter wants to be a pediatrician when she grows up because of him. He is an excellent doctor and I have recommended him to quite a few people...and everyone is pleased. You will be, too.