A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinciguerra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vinciguerra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinciguerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Vinciguerra practice?
Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.