A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinciguerra graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vinciguerra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Vinciguerra MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Vinciguerra practice?
- Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Vinciguerra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.