Dr. Timothy Viser Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Viser?

Not the best experience.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

He was a very nice doctor. I believe I should not have been referred to him in the first place, I believe I should have seen an endocrinologist instead. My primary care doctor found a nodule on my thyroid. He did not make me feel good about it at all. I am the type of person that don't like when doctors brush things off like they are no big deal and he did. To me and my family it is a big deal. We know it isn't suppose to be there. And he let us leave the office with just... "well, we will keep an eye on it." To me I wasn't comfortable with that, he said more than likely it isn't cancer, but he doesn't know for sure. So, I am not okay with just sitting on this waiting to see if it is cancer. And he didn't make me feel good about it. He also got his back up and offensive when my mother and I mentioned to him we wanted to get a second opinion. And that bothered me too. If he told me it was cancer and he needed to remove my thyroid we would still probably get a second opinion. He was a very nice guy, I just feel like I should have seen an end, so I have made an apt myself with an endocrinologist and hope to feel better coming out of my next apt.

Posted on May 11th, 2017