A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Votapka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Votapka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Votapka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Votapka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Votapka, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Myocardial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Votapka graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Votapka has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Votapka MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Votapka practice?
- Dr. Timothy Votapka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Votapka practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Barrington Surgeons.