A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Anderson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Anderson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Anderson practices Infectious Disease near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Infectious Disease Doctors.