Learn more about Dr. Timothy Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Anderson, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy W Anderson MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Anderson practices Infectious Disease near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Infectious Disease Doctors.