A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wiepking Meyer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Meyer practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Nephrologists.