Internists
1743 Redstone Center Dr
Ste 115
Park City, UT 84098
435-658-9200
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Dr. Timothy Odell  |  show details
by Robyn on May 19th, 2014

Dr.Odell was very thorough and he and his nurse followed up promptly after the appointment. Getting an appointment was no problem.

|  Keep Looking - Odell is not the answer  |  show details
by Informed Patient on Jul 24th, 2013

I have worked in medical and related fields for 24 years, including medical practice administration. When it comes to knowing what makes up a quality physician, I am well informed. Tim Odell does not satisfy basic standards of the doctor-patient relationship. For example, I travel extensively for work and recently returned home from a trip that was unexpectedly extended. When I arrived back in town, I was out of two important drugs for a health condition and my last refill option timed out a couple of days before. I was due for my annual physical, but had to leave town in short order for another trip (I was only in town for two business days). I called in my prescription refills to Walgreens, but was told that I had passed my refill date and that they would have to call Dr. Odell. A day passed and, not having my drugs was causing concern. I contacted the pharmacy and was told, "Dr. Odell will not authorize your refills until you schedule an appointment." No phone call, email, MyChart message, just "No!" I requested an appointment on MyChart and asked that they call in my refills before I had to leave town, but it did not happen. I have been several days without my prescriptions and am looking for a new physician. On another note, I sent Dr. Odell a message to clarify two points of conversation that we had during my last visit. I get the message back, "I answered your question regarding ***** during your last appointment. If you want to discuss the other *****, make another appointment." I have been unhappy with Dr. Odell since my first visit several years ago after my previous two excellent doctors retired. I'll finished with this clown.