Dr. Timothy Odell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Odell?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Odell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2014

Dr. Timothy Odell

Dr.Odell was very thorough and he and his nurse followed up promptly after the appointment. Getting an appointment was no problem.

July 24th, 2013

Keep Looking - Odell is not the answer

I have worked in medical and related fields for 24 years, including medical practice administration. When it comes to knowing what makes up a quality physician, I am well informed. Tim Odell does not satisfy basic standards of the doctor-patient relationship. For example, I travel extensively for work and recently returned home from a trip that was unexpectedly extended. When I arrived back in town, I was out of two important drugs for a health condition and my last refill option timed out a couple of days before. I was due for my annual physical, but had to leave town in short order for another trip (I was only in town for two business days). I called in my prescription refills to Walgreens, but was told that I had passed my refill date and that they would have to call Dr. Odell. A day passed and, not having my drugs was causing concern. I contacted the pharmacy and was told, "Dr. Odell will not authorize your refills until you schedule an appointment." No phone call, email, MyChart message, just "No!" I requested an appointment on MyChart and asked that they call in my refills before I had to leave town, but it did not happen. I have been several days without my prescriptions and am looking for a new physician. On another note, I sent Dr. Odell a message to clarify two points of conversation that we had during my last visit. I get the message back, "I answered your question regarding ***** during your last appointment. If you want to discuss the other *****, make another appointment." I have been unhappy with Dr. Odell since my first visit several years ago after my previous two excellent doctors retired. I'll finished with this clown.

August 2nd, 2016