A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Wacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wacker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wacker graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wacker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Wacker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Wacker practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wacker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Wacker practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.